Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Construction::||Box Filter||Filtration Grade::||Hepa Filter|
|Medium Material::||Active Carbon||Place Of Origin::||Shanghai|
HEPA activated carbon chemical filter for remove odor
The HEPA chemical filter is a filter designed and developed by Suzhou Sanjiao. The main filter material is activated carbon fiber felt.
It can remove dust, fume, odor and organic waste gas such as benzene and formaldehyde.
1. It is made of chemical fiber polyacrylonitrile fiber, specially treated by pre-oxidation, carbonization and high temperature activation.
2. The ability to adsorb and decompose ozone is dozens of times more than that of ACF.
3. The adsorption resistance is small, the speed is fast, and the desorption is rapid and thorough.
The HEPA chemical filter can effectively remove malodorous substances and has special adsorption capacity for sulfur and nitrogen compounds.
It can be widely used in air treatment with high ammonia, nitrogen and sulfur content, and also in places where people are concentrated.
1. In the cabins, trains, ships, and buses, various odorous substances that are eliminated due to environmental pollution, smog pollution, and human metabolism are purified.
2. It can eliminate the bad smells and smells in hospitals, cold storage, animal farms, butchers and fish shops.
3. It can widely used in the mortuary of the major hospitals, animal anatomy room, air purification of the autopsy room of various public security organs.
Contact Person: emily